Monday, October 13, 2008

Post Eight

It has come to my attention that some of you have been writing comments and then they dont come throught. Feel free to e-mail me at laurayoung01@gmail.com if your comments arent posting! :)

SO........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I've been doing my best to get to the internet to update my blog but I've been super busy or the internet has been down. Its working a little today but it is super slow. I was planning on uploading pictures to show you all what I've been doing. So I'll try again tomorrow.

Other than that everything is going good! Placement is great. I love my kids and would love to bring several home with me! :)

I went to Zanzibar the other weekend with several girls. Had a great time. The beach was the most beautiful beach I've ever seen!!!

I've decided to stay the full 3 months here! So I'll see yall Thanksgiving. I dont want to leave my kids before I have to. They have been my saving grace!!!

There is lot more to report but the slow interent is driving me crazy so I'll try again tomorrow!

Love all, Miss all!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Laura,
I am so glad to see you are doing great. We have been praying for you! I ran into Harriet at Belk's and i got caught up on what you were doing. It sounds like you are really enjoying what you are doing. Can't wait til you get home and we can see all the pictures and hear some of your stories.

God Bless,
Sharon

Emily said...

Glad you posted again... Ive been checking. Happy Belated Birthday!! :)