WOW Laura, love this pictures! The one of you and the little child laying on you is so cute! And the elephants! I can't imagine being so close to them.
The little girl in the picture that you are talking about is so sweet. I love her. Do you think mom and dad want to adopt her?
LOVED TO PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE ONE OF THE ELEPHANTS IS COOL!!!!!!!!TALK TO YOU SOON!!!AND YES I REA YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!XOXO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW Laura, love this pictures! The one of you and the little child laying on you is so cute! And the elephants! I can't imagine being so close to them.
The little girl in the picture that you are talking about is so sweet. I love her. Do you think mom and dad want to adopt her?
LOVED TO PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE OF THE ELEPHANTS IS COOL!!!!!!!!
TALK TO YOU SOON!!!
AND YES I REA YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!
XOXO
Post a Comment