Tuesday, November 18, 2008

POST 18

Okay...so guess what I'm doing this weekend......

I'm going on safari, again. I am going with the children at Upendo on Friday to Tarangire National Park. After safari with the kids a friend will pick me up at the park and we will stay out the parks Friday night. Saturday I will go to the Ngorongoro Crater. Then Ill come back Saturday night. Im so very excited about this. I cant wait to see the faces of the kids when they see all the animals. It will be so exciting for them!!!! I'm excited about the crater too. I'm excited about this because its where we were headed the first time we went on safari. I want to see what we were so excited about. I want to do it for the girls and for myself! It will be hard, but thats okay....ill get through it.

These are my last couple days at CCS. Im pretty excited about moving out and living in an apt. Who would have guess id be moving into an apt in africa. Its excited to get the another experience out of it. Ill no longer have transport to work so Ill walk or cab it. Ill have to cook my own food. which is interesting. Since we cant drink the water here you have to boil it for so longer before you can use it to cook with. theres not real stoves and no oven. Its a big learning experience! Its exciting!!! :):):):):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if theres no oven and stove what do you cook with? i feel like it can't be a fire because i know you cant do that in your apt..... hm......haha

-michelle

Laura's Life said...

there is a stove type thingy....ill post pics soon so you can see. haha.