Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post 19

Today was my last day at CCS. I am offically living in an apartment in Africa. Its crazy! I love it! I love the new outlook im going to have. I ate lunch at CCS today and Mama Grace gave a speech about me to all the other volunteers. It was very nice. She was saying how im a survivor and how strong i am. She said I was no longer like a volunteer but part of the family. She told me welcome home because she knew i would be back and could see that this was becoming my 2nd home. It was very nice of her!

In other news, tomorrow i have to leave at 6 am for safari with 45 kids under the age of 7. WHOA!!!!!! What a day its going to be!!!!

Next in the news, there is a water shortage in moshi....who knows when ill shower next???? lol.

Finally, I just realized Ill be home for the YCC christmas party. I look forward to seeing everybody....MICHELLE YOU BETTER BE THERE OR ELSE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Laura!
Send us a picture of your new home and also pictures from your safari. It's everyone's opportunity to be there with you.

We're all ready for you to come back!
jahrens

Anonymous said...

haha i will be there!!! but im not sure what the date is??? when is it exactly????

ps who showers?? haha